This Crockpot Recipe for Chicken Legs I’m telling you people today, is a very easy and delicious dish! If you are one of those folks like me who love chicken legs, you are going to love this! Crockpot cooking just makes the meat fall off the bone and it is so tender!
Time to add the spices and do a little magic! Grab you a pack of chicken legs at the local grocery for as little as $3.00 or $4.00 and you can have a pot full of delicious legs in a short time!
Pair this with some sides like mashed potatoes, slaw, baked beans, etc and have a terrific meal for a very reasonable price without all the grease! Yummy, this is good!
I like a little spice but not too much! Spices are as optional as clothing. You can put on as much as you want or go with the bare necessities! Like it hot? Add you some hot sauces! Like it mild, lay off that hot stuff! It’s your meal; fix it the way you like.
As always, this Recipe for Crockpot Chicken Legs can be changed to your liking by the spices you add or omit!
Ingredients : Recipe for Chicken Legs
- 6 Chicken Legs (More or less according to your needs)
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced (Depends on how much you like garlic)
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 2 Cups of Chicken Broth
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 LB Bag of Baby Carrots
- Chicken seasoning to taste
- 1 cup of celery, diced.
- 1 Onion sliced or cut into pieces.(As your liking)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cleaned and cut into strips.(As your liking)
Directions : Recipe for Chicken Legs
- Scatter the seasoning on chicken legs as you like, heavy or lightly.
- Brown chicken on all sides in a skillet with olive oil to preserve the juices while in the crockpot!
- Add Chicken to the Crockpot and then the other ingredients.
- Cover and set on High for 5 hours.
- You can add ¼ tablespoon of Cayenne Pepper for extra heat if you want it!
- We like to add a little bit of barbecue sauce also!
Chicken legs can be bought and frozen. When you find a good deal at the grocery pick up a couple of extra packs. They are not very costly at regular price though.
Next time you have company treat them to a delicious and inexpensive meal!
We hope you try our recipe for Crockpot Chicken Legs. If you do be sure to let us know how you liked it or how you may have changed to meet your taste!