No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe is a really good recipe and if you want a little more Strawberry taste in your cheesecake, just add a little bit of Strawberry preserves to the mix as you are mixing it.
Ingredients for: No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- 2 packages, or blocks, 8 oz each, cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 – 8 oz tub cool whip, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh chopped strawberries
- 1 – 2 tablespoons strawberry preserves or glaze(optional)
- 1 graham cracker crust (recipe follows) or use pre-made
Graham cracker crust ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs or about 1 1/3 packages graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
Directions for: No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Place graham crackers in food processor and turn on until crumbs are very fine. Add butter and sugar and pulse until well combined. Press in a 8-inch spring form pan or 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine all ingredients for cheesecake, except strawberries, in a large bowl and mix with hand mixer. Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Pour mix into your graham cracker crust and refrigerate for around 3-4 hours so it will be set good before serving.
- Add preserves or glaze with Strawberries when serving
This has been another easy recipe for a No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake!
We have several other No Bake Recipes on our site. Be sure to check them out as they are all pretty much as easy to make as this one!
Of course, we have tons or Recipes that you can enjoy from sweets to tarts and a little bit of everything in between.
If we don’t have a recipe you are interested in, just give us a shout by commenting below and we will do what we can to find one for you!
Thanks for visiting here at Back Roads Living again.