Crockpot Pork Loin
A Crock Pot is a multipurpose kitchen tool. It helps cooking in the kitchen while working and makes the house smell very good. This fantastic kitchen tool makes meats very juicy. Pork loin can easily dry out. Crock pot cooking is a fool proof method of cooking which keeps the meat juicy all the time. So with this Crock Pot Pork Loin there is no need to worry of it drying out of the pork loin while it is cooking. Pork meats become tender from slow cooking all day.
Pork loin is cut in thin pieces. Normally there is no visible fat. For this reason it is very preferable while cooking this meal. Usually there is no need to cut off any extra fat. While buying the pork it is important to make sure that the pork has no added chemicals, solution or marinade. This solution contains a high amount of chemicals and other unhealthy compounds which is harmful. Fresh pork always make better pork loin than other pre-marinated pork in the store. Fresh meat also makes the recipe delicious.
This meal is not very expensive. One pound of pork loin is nearly $6.00.All the ingredients are available in the market or grocery and are very cheap. The whole meal costs less than $15.00.
Another benefit of cooking this meal, as this sits in the cooker roasting away, it gives me one less thing to do. This meal also makes the house smell very of a beautiful flavor and delicious, all blending together. Now I can take my time to check on television news, cleaning furniture, playing with my little kid who is always busy making my house messy. Being a single mom means playing blocks, running around, and watching out sincerely.
This is one of my favorite dishes. Generally people of all age even kids love this dish.
Ingredients for making Crockpot Pork Loin:
- Two to three lbs. boneless pork loin or two to three lbs. pork tenderloin.
- Three tablespoons lemon juice.
- Three minced garlic cloves.
- One teaspoon crushed rosemary
- One teaspoon parsley flakes.
- Half teaspoon thyme.
- One fourth of teaspoon pepper.
- One fourth teaspoon salt.
- One tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Three tablespoons of Cold Water.
Instructions for making Crockpot Pork Loin:
- Except the pork, cornstarch and water put all the other ingredients in a large Crock Pot. All the ingredients are mixed until they are evenly mixed together. Now taking the pork, add to mix and turn over on all the sides to coat it well.
- Cover the pot and cook for four to five hours on high heat or six to eight hours on low heat, until the pork is tender.
- Open the Crock Pot and remove the pork. Then place pork on a serving dish and cover loosely with aluminum foil. Leave the pork in this condition for about seven minutes.
- The cold water is mixed with the cornstarch in a small bowl. Mix it until uniformly dissolved. All the liquids of the Crock Pot are poured into a saucepan. The cornstarch mixture is mixed with the liquid in the saucepan and boiled. This mixture is thickened by boiling for one to two minutes. Pork is sliced and the thickened sauce is poured over it. Then the pork is served.
As a single mom, I would suggest to make this recipe at home and feel the taste of the recipe. This dish is not only for the taste but also for the kid’s health. This recipe contains calories, fat, Cholesterol, Potassium, Carbohydrate, Dietary Fiber,Sugars, protein which is very good for kids. This recipe is not for the diabetic patients due to cholesterol and fat.
The amount of nutrition facts are given below:
- The amount of calories in this recipe is 395.7
- The amount of total fat is 14.3 g. Saturated fat amount is 5.2 g and polyunsaturated fat amount is 1 g.
- The cholesterol amount is 154.7 mg
- The sodium amount is 315.5 mg
- The potassium amount is 744.7 mg
- Total carbohydrate amount is 2.3 g
- Sugars amount is .1 g
- Protein amount is 60.5 g
Thank you for reading our article on Crockpot Pork Loin. We hope you have enjoyed it and will give it a try. Please let us know how you like it.
If you have Crockpot dishes you would like to share drop us a line on our Contact Us page.
Try out our other recipes like the Pork Loin Pulled Pork Slow Cooker on our site.