Oreo Pie from Back Roads Living
I love Oreo cookies and always have! The regular or double stuff is good with me! I just like chocolate I guess! this is a delicious dish and I loved it with coffee!
Delicious and easy to make!
Ingredients for: Oreo Pie
- 1 Pie Crust ( Chocolate or Graham Cracker works)
- 1/2 Tub Cool Whip (Set out of freezer and let thaw)
- 1 Small Box Jello Brand instant Vanilla Pudding mix (Mix with 1 1/2 cups of cold milk)
- 4oz Cream Cheese (Set out to get room temp)
- 6-8 Oreo Cookies Crushed
Directions for: Oreo Pie
- Mix Instant Pudding according to box (Use 1 1/2 cup milk) Let is set a couple of minutes to get stiff.
- Mix in Cream Cheese (Be sure it is softened)
- Fold in !/2 tub of the thawed cool Whip (Put other half back in refrigerator to top pie when serving)
- Mix in crushed Oreos
- Pour in Pie Crust and refrigerate 4 hours!
This is a really good pie! We enjoyed it a lot!
Thanks for stopping by Back Roads Living again.