Strawberry Pie is a delicious dessert and this Diabetic Strawberry Pie is no different. A great treat for the diabetic.
Ingredients For Diabetic Strawberry Pie
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin (or 2 .3 ounce packages)
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 deep dish graham cracker pie crust (10-inch)
- 8 whole strawberries
Directions for : Diabetic Strawberry Pie
- Place boiling water in large bowl. Stir in Jello till dissolved. Chill until slightly set– about 10- 20 minutes.
- Stir in strawberries Chill another 10 minutes.
- Fold in yogurt.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust Chill till firm– at least 4 hours Cut into 8 wedges and place a whole strawberry on each wedge.
Diabetic Strawberry Pie Photo by: jeffreyw
If you have enjoyed our recipe for Diabetic Strawberry Pie leave us a message.