Many recipes like this Diabetic Coconut Cream Pie can be adapted to be diabetic-friendly by simply modifying a few ingredients. Delicious from Back Roads Living!
This is another pie to satisfy your sweet tooth. This Diabetic Coconut Cream Pie from Back Roads Living is an easy pie to make and diabetic friendly.
Ingredients for: Diabetic Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sugar substitute equal to 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Basic 9” Pie Crust (unbaked)
Directions for: Diabetic Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
- Combine all ingredients and pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes.
If you enjoy our recipe for Diabetic Coconut Cam Pie leave us a comment below!