Homemade Dawn and Vinegar Cleaner
This is a recipe ingredient for Dawn and Vinegar Cleaner! Many people list this as a tub or shower cleaner only but this mix is terrific for any flat or hard surface! Counters, floors, Etc. This will get up stains and spots!
Ingredients for Dawn and Vinegar Cleaner
- 1 Spray bottle
- 16oz of Vinegar (Use 12oz if you have a smaller bottle)
- 16oz of Dawn Dishwashing Liquid.( I used Blue, I would assume any other color would work also)
Directions for Dawn and Vinegar Cleaner
- Heat the Vinegar in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Pour the Dawn and Vinegar into your bottle gently
- Shake gently to mix and let set until the mix cools off
- Spray the area you want cleaned and you will be satisfied!
This is a terrific cleaner and we use it all the time! Dawn and Vinegar Cleaner will be a keeper for you to!