These Cinnamon Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls are the kind of stuff that melt in your mouth! This recipe is as about as simple as it gets! If you have kiddo’s around that enjoys helping this would be a good one for them! I love just about any kind of dessert like this with cinnamon on it! Sit down to a cold glass of milk and enjoy. Try not to eat it all at one setting!
Not a danish and not a pie. Better than both!
Ingredients for: Cinnamon Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 2 Cans Butter Crescent Rolls. ( Pillsbury is good )
- 2 -8 oz packages of cream cheese. (Softened)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Butter(Melted)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Cinnamon
Directions for: Cinnamon Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Open one can of crescent rolls and unroll on ungreased baking sheet
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and spread over the crescent rolls
- Open the other can of crescent rolls and lay over top of the cream cheese mixture
- Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over entire dessert
- Bake at 350* for 25 – 30 minutes. (Mine took 30 minutes)
Serve warm and enjoy your Cinnamon Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
Thank you for stopping by Back Roads Living again!