Baked Zucchini and Summer Squash
We love Zucchini and Summer Squash here at Back Roads Living! This Baked Zucchini and Summer Squash Cakes is a delicious addition to any meal. Our garden is growing very well and we feel very blessed indeed! These Baked Zucchini and Summer Squash Cakes are delicious and has no grease in them at all!
Ingredients for: Baked Zucchini and Summer Squash and Cakes
- 2 zucchini, shredded using a box grater
- 2 yellow squash, shredded using a box grater
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 4 heaping tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- big pinch salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions for: Baked Zucchini and Summer Squash and Cakes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Using your hands, gently form the mixture into small balls (about 2 – 3 tablespoons of mixture for each cake). Place them on the baking sheet and use your hand or chosen utensil to flatten them into small patties about a half-inch thick. I used my spoon I dipped them with.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown on the bottom. Turn over and bake another 10 – 12 minutes until bottom is brown.
- Mine made 12 cakes.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting us here at Back Roads Living again!